Quote it Fast. Sell it Right.
Quoting complex products and services without the use of a product configurator is typically slow and prone to human error.
Manual quotes involving product and service interrelationships can exhibit a 50 percent (or more) error rate, resulting in invalid configurations that require customer service or engineering intervention before the order can be processed.
The Experlogix Configurator is a powerful Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ), enterprise application that gives you the tools you need to create quotes, proposals, orders and bill-of-materials quickly and accurately, regardless of complexity.
Experlogix adapts to the needs of manufacturers by creating accurate product configurations while generating a minimal number of bills of material. Experlogix combines with ERP systems to form a dynamic engineering and product management system, automating multi-level BOMs, costing and routing information, calculating set-up and run times while dramatically cutting manufacturing lead times.
Unassisted Customer/Partner Quotes and Orders
The Experlogix Web Configurator is ideal for use within customer and partner portals, providing unassisted quote and order automation.
Employees, channel partners and customers can leverage Experlogix via a customer portal or e-commerce system, with configured quotes and orders flowing to CRM or a back-office ERP system.
- Eliminate costly order entry errors and delays
- Give instant feedback during quote/order process via real time guided selling, coaching and rules validation
- Dramatically reduce quote-to-order generation time
- Offer up-sell and cross-sell capabilities
- Build complete product suite pricing
- Provide standard and configured products on a single quote/order
- Design unlimited hierarchical product tiers
- Cut manufacturing lead times
- Reduce cost of sales – increase win rates
- Create bill-of-materials and routings
- Deep CRM & ERP integration
- Easily navigate large product catalogs
- Add pictures and helpful suggestions for each defined feature or option
- Provide better control over pricing accuracy
- Calculate shipping
- Provide real-time sales tax figures
- Determine gross profit amounts and percentages
- View summarized calculations of user defined values such as product cost, profit margins or configured product weight
- Calculate currency conversions
- Structure quantity breaks
- Automate product bundles and kitting