The Experlogix Web Configurator is ideal for use within customer and partner portals, providing unassisted quote and order automation.†
Mitsubishi-Caterpillar Forklift Europe distributors rely on the Experlogix Portal Configurator to correctly configure forklifts to fit their customerís needs. Experlogix guides a distributor through all of the steps needed to spec out a forklift and prevents incompatible builds, eventually creating a quote or order in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Nederman, air filtration manufacturer, empowers their dealer network with self-service online quoting. Dealers can enter quotes independently of the Nederman sales staff and the sales staff can now work more strategically and focus on signing up more dealers instead of managing individual orders.
Experlogix can enable your customers, partners and sales staff to configure your products and services within web portals and e-commerce sites. Fast and feature-rich, the Experlogix Web Configurator, developed in ASP.NET, transparently provides a small client-side application that reduces server transactions while maximizing an interactive user experience.
As orders are configured, Experlogix can build smart part numbers (or nomenclature) for automating orders into ERP systems. Orders configured by Experlogix can also generate bills of materials.
- Ability to restrict product access and pricing information by user type
- Give instant feedback during quote/order process via real time guided selling, coaching and rules validation
- Offer up-sell and cross-sell messages
- Provide standard and configured products on a single quote/order
- Design unlimited hierarchical product tiers
- Provide product pictures
- Powerful user interface design options
- Supports complex pricing models, including customer/partner specific pricing and tiered discounting
- Structure quantity breaks
- Automate product bundles and kitting
- Easily navigate large product catalogs